Wednesday, September 19, 2007

 

eagles

Speaking of pro sports, despite the fact that the Eagles are, well, not on a winning streak as of yesterday (and the week before), I have great news ... great news for me at least! I am going to my first NFL game when the Eagles come to Cowboys country in December. I just ordered tickets for Jim and I -- he is a Cowboys fan and I am, well you know, so it will be a nice bonding experience and by bonding I mean lots of trash talking.
Anyway, I'm hoping everyone will be in tip-top shape again (including Westbrook who I hear is supposed to be fine soon) so I can wave my Eagles hat in everyone's face and gloat. Of course, I will still gloat, even if they don't win.
E-A-G-L-E-S!
I'm so excited!

Comments:
ha ... i was just about to post a correction that I meant to say brian dawkins not westbrook w/the injury from Monday night ...
then I realized I did hear about westbrook today too.
depressing -- let the injuries begin i guess. maybe better early than later?
 
That sounds like a lot of fun, Steph. There's nothing quite like a professional football game. And by the way, the sentence should read "I just ordered tickets for Jim and ME." Way to go, Ms. English Teacher.
 
yes of course! for ME ... not for I???
I'm going to have to use this w/my class. We're doing grammar stuff right now.
Ironic for I (intentional!)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?