Tuesday, June 26, 2007

 

Get together at Chateu Eberz

Hey everyone remember when I said you guys should all come over. Well you should. We picked a date. Hopefully it will work for many of you, if it doesn't we will have to try plan B.

We can be available all day or half day Friday July 27th thru the 29th.

I hope Craig is in the US by this point.

Also Jake, Kate and I would like to get a liberal tour of DC one of these days...at this point it's looking like fall, let me know.

E to the Z

Comments:
awesome! except, i don't think that weekend is going to work out too well. tim matlack (struls' neighbor back in yardley) is having people to his beach house then.

Maybe in august? A little birthday celebration?
 
Yeah, I'm already penciled in at Matlack's.
 
ok back to the drawing board
 
Heh, and I thought I'd be the only one missing out again! For what it's worth, I'll be working at a residential camp at Amherst college end of July through August sometime. I might be teaching improv classes to gifted children though, which'll be awesome!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?