Monday, May 28, 2007

 

My turn

Ok here i go. just like the rest of us i am also very busy. Other than making inappropriate comments to friends, I'm working alot and i am getting ready to leave the country that was my home for over a year. I leave in two weeks! It is a bitter sweet moment. I want to get home to see you guys and start moving in my life, but i also met some awesome friends here that i will miss, not to mention that i have a girlfriend that i have to say goodbye to. She is coming to visit in October and stay awhile so she can experience the 4 big holidays in America. Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years.

This year has been one of the best years of my life. Not only have i gotten some great, resume boosting, experience that i recieved working out here. But i have done some stuff that i will never get the chance to do again, Played on vine bridges, seen amazing gardens, shrines, and temples, met and shook hands with dolphins, held a baby tiger, pet a baby lion, rode a boat into one of the biggest whirlpools in the world, touched the Pacific for the first time at Ashizuri, Traveled to Nepal where i walked though the jungle, played with an Elephant in a river, rode an elephant through the jungle to see Rhinos. And in two weeks i will start my trip to China where i will spend a whole month adding more amazing things to this list. I absolutely, wholeheartedly, recommend something like this for everybody. Especially for you guys in school who haven't started your careers yet, even if you have started, it might not be too late.

I will be landing in Philadelphia July 6th. I don't have any plans to get a job soon and i wanna see a whole bunch of people. Send me an email to let me know where you will be!

Comments:
Craig -- your life sounds SOOO exciting! I have yet to ride an elephant. Okay, or do any of the other stuff you are talking about.
I hope you are not too dissapointed when you return to the U.S of A. :)
Regardless, America is glad to have ya back!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?