Thursday, May 24, 2007

 

I once was lost but now am found

Hey guys.......its been too long since I have written anything on here, and well its really been too long since I have been able to see any of you or even talk to you. Sorry for the long hiatus but I was having a tough time with school and all, but I made it through my first year and hopefully now things will start to get slightly easier. I will be in St.Louis all summer for any of you who would like to come visit (Chris and Jake are coming out, and Steph I got ur message and I will be around that week you are driving so let me know exactly when u may be passing by the Lou). I am currently in Yardley tonight after driving back last week to attend Meghan's graduation. She is also living with me for the summer, which I am extremely excited about, because as Jake said its difficult when you date someone who doesnt live that close to you. Although she will be leaving me in the fall again ( She is going for her PhD in chemistry at Indiana University) this summer will be a nice break from the distance. I think that is about all that is really going on in my life, well that and I really think I am getting gayer everyday (I have been watching Gray's Anatomy and I get urges to listen to Justin Timberlake alot). Again I apologize for my abscence, but I am sure after having to read this you are all going to hope I dont post again for a couple more months. Hope everyone is doing well, oh and Craig I heard you made some innappropriate comments to Story and Tim about sexual positions in Japan, they seem pretty scarred by it. PEACE!!!!!!

Comments:
FINALLY! Struls has posted. I was just signing on to ask if anyone had an updated email for you.

Strulson we are passing through on Wednesday June 27. Is there a chance we could do lunch or something that afternoon or happy hour in the afternoon or something?

Either way, whether you want to or not, if we're in the Wash. U area anyway, we ARE seeing you at least for a few minutes, whether we have to stalk you to do it!!!
 
i'm sure i said something wrong... when you are drunk and you are able to speak english at full speed for the first time in months you don't really care what you say... it is just a relief to speak at full speed.

Don't worry about listning to JT... i think he has grown out of his boy band phase and is making some benchmark hip-hop.

Have a good time this summer and congrats for finishing your first year.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?