Thursday, February 08, 2007

 

Why ask Why

Wasup ya'll?(ya'll whered u learn to speak like that?) I was informed by Mr. Richman that, and i believe this is a direct qoute, I should stop being a turd nugget and actually do something blog related. Despite the insult, I feel that perhaps the young man is right so here I am. As an update on my life, I am still in St.Louis and had a rough time last semester so I need to do very well this semester to stay in St.Louis. I will be back in PA on Feb.16th, but I am heading up to Bucknell to celebrate Valentine's Day with Meghan. Anyone who wants to come see the gateway to the west is more than welcome to come on out, just give me a heads up, I even have a fouton u can sleep on. Lets see what else is there, ummm, well not much really, i do lots of school work and talk to my gf and thats kinda my life right now. Hope everyone else is doin well, feel free to give me a call or im me or hatemail me (Mr. Richman). Does anyone else here enjoy the Sarah SIlverman program? I am excited for the 2nd episode tonight. And well I miss u guys. Peace!!!!

Comments:
I watched the Silverman show last night for the first time -- it was pretty funny. Probably would have been even better if I was watching with a group of people.

It was kinda of predictable, but that's about the only thing I didn't like.

What kind of lovey dovey plans do you have for Valentine's? Romantic chocolate jacuzzi? Chocolatey jacuzzi romance? Some combination of the two?
 
wow chocolate jacuzzi sounds like an amazing invention, nice and warm while ur in and then when u get out u have an edible crust in the shape of ur own body.

i am thinking about having a romantic viewing of Phillies 2007 Catch the Fever! The site of Chase Utley usual gets her in the mood if u know what i mean *wink*

How bout ur plans, or are they so sexy that saying them out loud would cause the earth to bend into the shape of a heart?
 
No way! I was going to read her chapters 5-8 of "More Than Beards, Bellies and Biceps: The Story of the 1993 Phillies," specifically the saga telling the acquisition of John Kruk and his vast superiority to Pete Incaviglia. It turns her to jelly.
 
beards and mullets are typically a great way to whet a womans whistle
 
I'm going to wear all my phillies hats piled high on my head and masturbate into my phillies jersey while sticking my chase utley bobblehead up my own ass. Sounds like we all have Phillies related romance on the docket.
 
Not me. I've got a date with Jim Thome.



Hey, we planned it years ago! How was I supposed to know he wouldn't be a Philly for the great Valentine's Sex Romp of '07?
 
Chris u should def take a pic of u and ur stack of philly hats, the mental images just arent enough for me
 
i am so dissapointed with all of you.
 
I'm going to buy Kate 555.5 flowers to symbolize each day that we have been married, and then I am going to light them on fire to symbolize how I've lost 555.5 days of my life.......and I'll wear a Phillies hat while I'm doing it.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?