Wednesday, February 21, 2007

 

Quick Update

I guess everyone is busy. Just a real quick update about my life in Japan before work.

-I got to pet a baby lion and shake Hands with a Dolphin.
-I did not get a job in Thailand, so i will be travelling around China for a week and then i will be home in the end of April.
-My job is very busy now, so i don't like it.
-I have a girlfriend... which sucks because she is really awesome but i leave in 2 months.
-I will be sending a few boxes home so let me know if you want anything from Japan. I can stuff it in a box and give it to you next time i see you.
-I will put some more pictures up soon and i will tell you when they are up.

Comments:
hey man, I know ur prolly bummed about leaving asia, but I am excited for you to be coming back. We'll have to find a way to see each other. Oh and I def had to reread ur first thing like 3 times to make sure u didnt own a pet lion, although that would be pretty crunk.
 
Richie and I are hoping to visit Matt in June, around the 22nd, and catch a ball game. Craig, you wanna join in on the fun? You can bring your pet lion.
 
http://www.flickr.com/photos/56526620@N00/

go check out my new photos.

Strulzie i am definatly coming out to see you. Just pick me up at the train station.
 
Yeah, Landie and I are planning on going out I think the 22nd. Come!
 
I wish I had money to go to St Louis :(

Curse my many addictions!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?