Monday, February 26, 2007

 

Finally Some Free Time

I know everyone's really busy, but I just thought I'd send a quick update about things in my life. I finally have some free time- finished up my licensure classes, and my girls just finished up their championship indoor game (sadly they lost). I have about a moth before things start to get crazy again. Track starts the first week in April so I'll have little free time.
I just got back from a conference in Georgia. I thought I was going to start preparing for the new international baccalaureate program. However, somewhere there was a miscommunication and I find myself thrown into a leadership position in the building that I'm not sure I'm qualified for. I'm not even tenured until the end of this school year! As a third year teacher I'm concerned about telling seasoned teachers what to do. Who would listen to me?
Other new things in my life...my sister is engaged. I had a moment of jealousy when I heard the news. As the oldest sister, I just always thought I would be first. Ryan and I aren't quite there yet, but things are going really well. We're going to Myrtle beach in two weeks for spring break. I was concerned about my sister at first(he's 36 years old, the manager of coldstone, and he's divorced) but, her fiance is a great guy and I've really gotten to like him a lot. He's hilarious.
That's all for now. I hope you all are doing well!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?