Wednesday, December 13, 2006

 

What's the haps, my friends?

So, umm, I was kinda thinking I haven't talked to anyone in awhile, and...

D-Do you guys still ...umm... like things?

Now that the awkwardness is over -- I've been starting to sell my photos recently -- it went really well! I think, all told, I sold about 20 prints! I am amazed and confused by the results, but happy none-the-less.

Totally looking forward to seeing you guys at Lindsay's -- riiiiight? Although I'm not all that sure how to get there...

Also...go EAGLES!

Edit: Forgot to mention -- you guys need to check out the online shorts for the new PBS KIDS series WORD GIRL -- it's done by Soup2Nuts, the Home Movies studio. You'll def. recognize some of the voices. click on the movie theater area.

http://pbskids.org/wordgirl/

Comments:
Jake I never did order those prints from you - maybe I'll get that taken care of while I'm home.
My apt walls cry out for Jake Landis' handiwork and I have not satisfied them. They are still bare after 3 months of course.
Hopefully I can jump on the Jake photo bandwagon soon too.h
 
Mostly coworkers -- PBS had a craft fair so I bough a table for the day.

I emailed Linds about her address, but haven't heard back. This is officially a call for help -- Erik, Kate, anyone? A party's not a party without ludachris, llcool jake and flashmaster flacid (not to exclude fleminem, but i can't remember if you're coming).
 
Aparently none of you kept your old e-town directory, but luckily I am a packrat. Linds's address is 102 Schoolfield Drive, Carlisle, PA and the zip was 17013, but now I think the zip code for Carlisle changed, but that shouldn't affect mapquest directions. checked out mapquest, and from my best memory the directions appeared at least close if not correct. I don't believe that Erik and I will actually be able to attend because we are heading to Philly that night to spend Christmas with Erik's family. We're very sorry to miss all of you, and look forward to spending time with you guys at the next event ( I can say guys because I'm still gonna see Linds and Steph and have them all to my (and Leanne's) self for a whole night- SUCKERS!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?