Wednesday, December 27, 2006

 

Spring Camping Trip

I've been mulling over some ideas for a spring camping trip, and I'm still in favor of getting a cabin or a suite at Skyline Drive in VA for a long weekend. Here's a site with some info:

http://members.aol.com/adnascar/skyland.html

and here's another with some rate info:

http://www.visitshenandoah.com/rates.shtml


I think a suite would be best -- it has the most amenities and sleeps up to six. I can't seem to figure out availability without calling, though, so it's just an idea at the moment. Let me know what you think.

Comments:
This is Kate- what about a family cabin? It seems from the limited information I read that it would fit many people and would allow us to cook/make our own food if we wanted to. I didn't read too much, but it just caught my eye.
 
I like the cabins, too -- I just don't know which have enough room for all of us. I'll have to give them a call after the holiday.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?