Saturday, December 02, 2006

 

My plans

Hey guys.. i have a few min to kill at work so i'll spend it with you.
Just wanted to answer Erik's questions about what I am gonna be doing.

My contract with Geos will be finished in April. Although they have asked me to return i easily turned them down. This company is extreemly crooked... almost to a comical level. The hardest part of the decision was knowing that i just signed up a cute 27yr old volleyball playing girl. Luckily i have grown up a little bit and no i know that a small patch of sidways snatch is not a good reason for staying some where.

After my contract is up i plan on going to Thailand for as long as possible. How long that is basicly depends on how much i can save in the next few monthes. I had a buddy that owns a buisness in Thailand and if he finds a job for me there i might stay longer. What i really want to do when i get there is find a job working with Elephants... either washing them or cleaningup after them. As long as i can play with them.

After Thailand i will be heading home to the states. And if i get a good job i will stay. If i get a crappy job then i will look for a job in Hawaii. I also am looking into spending some time in egypt... but it is just a lil to hot there right now.

Thats my tenetive plans. I will definatly see you sooner than later. I love you guys.

Also.. play that golf game... it rules!!

Comments:
I think u sent me a buddy request on that game, but i have no clue on how to accept it, let me know. Oh and as far as i can see u might as well come back to the states and get a job at the st.Louis zoo, i am sure there r elephants there
 
i could work at a zoo...

and when i do come back Strulzie expect an extended stay from me





awesome! my code to post this is:
jugzrfn
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?