Friday, December 08, 2006

 

Email Request

Hey Guys,

Just a quick email check, at the request of Jay. He wants to collect all the email addys of past Mad Cow members to give to the group when he leaves next week. I have requested Eli's, Rio's, and Ashworth's from them directly, but if you guys have any that'd be great. I don't know how to get Bob's or Kevin Cawley's, I don't have any lines of communication to them. If any of you guys have addresses you can share, that'd be great.

So as to avoid posting them on here, you can send them to me. Facebook messages or email will be received promptly.

Thanks guys.

Comments:
my current email is in my facebook profile, so feel free to send it on over to jay. i'll take a look to see if i have any of the older jerks' emails.
 
do you have my email address? i don't know if i have yours. If you have mine give it to Jay... and tell him to email me. i love that guy.

Also if you have mine... you need to email me too. Mark have you forgotten all about that night in Rio... when our pants got so wet from dancing in the fountain we had to take them off and snuggle for warmth.

Thats right i said snuggle!!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?