Wednesday, November 01, 2006

 

Christmas List

Halloween's over, must be Christmas time already, right? That's what TV tells me.

So, this is how awesome my parents are -- at 24, I still get to make a Christmas List. I guess this makes up for all the other holidays where they just beat me with extension cords*. In short, I need to come up with a list pronto because, as an upstanding young adult, I'm having trouble thinking of anything beyond rent and food.

So, what would go on your Christmas list? I can then copy you and we can call eachother Christmas day and giggle about how awesome it would be if our Transformers fought eachother!

And I hope to God this gets better than the pumpkin responses. No more penises, Mark Fleming! (haha, take that, the google.)

*male and female ends, alternatingly

Comments:
My christmas list:
- New Job
- Working Internet
- Rice Cooker
- a girlfriend :(
- a new christmas list
- mark's penis pumkin
 
My christmas list is the bestestes everie:

-Pocket protector
-Sweater vests (you can never have enough)
-periodic table thong
-bottle of Ryan Howard's sweat to drink before I work out
-a vietnamese child ( I need new shoes)
-IV hook up for my coffee pot
-a grappling hook

and just to show that i am not selfish I will ask for world peace (but thats usually to get Santa's sympathy so i get more gifts)
 
Here's what I got so far:

-stilts for Laurie (selfless, I know)
-night vision goggles
-John Kruk on my voicemail
-home-cooked food
-a trip to hawaii
-St. Louis to be safer
-Japanese video games
 
I think we're all going to have dissapointing Christmases. Except for Craig -- dude I am fedexing you a girlfriend right now. Unfortunately I have to mail her in two packages to save shipping, so there is some assemly required.
 
Hello misogyny!
 
I haven't even thought about Christmas...

- Nintendo Wii, even though I certainly don't have time to play it
- Something as delicious as cola without being so terribly bad for me
- More Guinness
- More misogyny
- A date with that hot and hilarious Jewish girl I know
- More anti-semitism (that THAT Google!)
- For everyone to not have disappointing Christmases.
 
Mark, you should try working like a normal jerk. I've tried, ands believe me, I can play with my Wii all evening.

Actually, I guess the working jerk is the minority around here. Erik, help me represent!
 
....You're right Jake, a bunch of slacked jaw bohemians around here. No job and yet they moan that they have no time for video games. Oh if only they knew the real pain of working 10 plus hours every day.

I will purchase a nintendo (I refuse to call it that) in about 6-12 months. Once it is down to $200 and has all my favorite SNES and NES games available.
 
Viva la vie boheme!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?