Saturday, October 07, 2006

 

When I close my eyes i see the inside of the apimpment

So does it feel like we have been out of Etown for over 2 years now?( I know its hasnt been quite as long for some of u *cough* Craig*cough*) I know I dont feel like its been that long, could be cause i am still in college, and apparently will be for the rest of my life, or maybe i am afraid to grow up. But whatever the reason is, I know that Etown always feels like its close to my heart, which is prolly why for the most part we are all heading back to homecoming. The more colleges i attend the more i realize how special etown actually is. I dunno why i am feeling sappy, prolly due to the lack of sleep plus the stress ( grad school rocks by the way!) but its true. Well now i lost my train of thought, but i think what i am trying to say is i love all of u and cant wait to see those of u who will be at homecoming, and if ur not there we will prolly talk shit about u so when u feel the burning in ur ears u will know why, and its not from all the audio sex (not sure the technical name for ear sex is) that we all have tried at least once ( I am looking at u grossnickle). In other news I have not officially, but pretty much officially picked an advisor out here and he looks like rick moranis kinda, but with the voice of bobcat goldthwith ( spelling). Ok I should get back to studying. Stay fly virtual apimpment residents.

Comments:
I mostly miss the company -- moving to VA is the first time I've had my own room, so it gets a bit lonely. Damn that was sappy. Ah well, totally looking forward to homecoming, and we should plan some st. louis trip too.
 
Don't make me sad, Strulsy. I'm too excited to cry.

I will be at Homecoming Friday early evening, hopefully a little before the Mad Cow show at 9. I will be sticking around until late-ish Sunday.

Possibly more to say about that in a few days...
 
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 
I think ear sex was called "aural sex" (cause it sounds like oral), Nose sex was "nasal spray," fellatio was wearing a girl like a hat. I am not sure what visual sex was but i will volunteer "eye drops" or "glau-cum-a."

You guys really have no idea how much i miss you.. i prolly wouldn't go to homecoming because i don't think some of the fairer sex would like me to show up, drunk, crying and sucking my wetting myself. When i get back to the states i will systematically visit each and everyone of you.
 
that would be sucking my thumb... but let your imaginations run wild!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?