Thursday, October 19, 2006

 

Homecoming Notes

Hey all couple of notes:

If you have towels, pillows, or blankets (in order of importance) please bring just in case...but we do have enough if not.

Chris our drains clog occasionally so you may want to preshave before coming so as to not overload the system.

I have a fair amount of liqour but not many mixing agents so if you like cranberry grape or something weird tell me so I can get it at the store after work.

Jake this is way last minute, but can you burn another copy of our Advance Video DVD, mine went kaput? If not it's cool I'll just punch you in the face a la Lenny when you least expect it.

My cell is 610-316-6612 and my voicemail works
Although if it is before 5 call my work number 717-399-1900 ext 150.

Looking forward to seeing all of you suckers

Erik

Comments:
Oh my god, I forgot to ask about that too! My DVD of all those kick-ass movies is dead too, I'll gladly throw you $5 for another, if you are able to do so on short notice.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?