Monday, October 16, 2006

 

Dunjiri

I am too lazy to put all the pictures onto my site tonight but i will give you a quick outline of what you will see.

My trip to daves house.... Kobe, and Kyoto
-partying with strangers
-shooting each other with guns
- renting a row boat

My trip to Saijo
-Dunjiri, wooden sleds carried around to bless the town
- lots of drunk people
- me almost making out with a lady that has had a boyfriend for 15 yrs
- me almost making out with a super hot lady (who i have loved ever since i got here)
- making friends ... lots of them
- giant party!!
- me in a fedora
- just read my web site (i am gonna update it tomorrow... so wait till then.)

Comments:
I was disappointed with the lack of making out, but greatly consoled by the prospect of a fedora!
 
i knew you would like that part. consider it just for you mark.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?