Monday, October 23, 2006

 

Awesome Weekend

Great to see everyone this past weekend, and a big thanks to Kate and Erik for generously offering their apartment as a gathering place. I think the highlights would have to be:

- pooping cow keychains
- cactuses asking questions
- ghosts and mailmen
- metro pizza (8 pizzas in two counties)
- TRUCKABOOZE
- Chris yelling at Erik to get away from the TV
- shouting about movies
- seeing everybody after what felt like far too long

I'm sure I'm missing things, so comment away. I'm going to start investigating relaunching the blog on the new google blogger upgrade -- that way we can keep our login info but maybe organize a bit better.

Also, I know new years in on the social calendar, but what else in on the horizon? Maybe a little Virginia get together? We could rent cabins at Skyline Drive (google it, it's beautiful). Just food for thought.

Comments:
Yes, thank you to Erik and Kate for opening your arms and your office as excellent sleeping quarters. Next time I turn away two Jews ready to birth the messiah, I'll turn them towards your apartment (some neat Middle Eastern kings'll show up too, according to the Jesus fable, at least).

I'm not sure what I have to add...though I'm very sorry I missed the end of the Eagles game. From the description I heard on radio during the drive home, and what I read about today online, it sounds like it was an amazing heartbreaker.

Skyline Drive is beautiful. I'd love to rent a cabin down there sometime. The rest of this semester is pretty packed, however, but I know we were discussing more of a spring activity anyway.
 
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?