Wednesday, September 20, 2006

 

This one is for Jake

I have sent Jake an email about this, but i really want him to do this so i am going to tell you guys and hope the many comments peer pressure him into it.

In a mall righ by my work thwy have an Art Hall. The Art Hall is where local artist put up their work to show it off. Most of the time it is Photographers, their photos are always a big hit and whenever they add new pictures crowds of mall goers slow down to gaze and comment on the works.

I want to put some of Jake's photos up there, thats how strongly i feel about his photography skillz. It will be fun. He will be a true artist who has had an exibit... in Japan. He can get comments from people in Japanese.. then translated by me and my friends (mostly my friends). If he wants he might be able to sell some prints.

All he needs to do is select what pictures he wants. I think I can get them printed out here... or Developed out here if you want to send negatives. I will do most of the work and Jake will be famous. All i ask is that when he becomes a multi-millionare photographer he chucks me a lil pocket change... or he gives me the toilet paper money, thats all i ask... som TP bills.

What do YOU think he should do?


Comments:
hey craigy, sorry this slipped so far off my radar. I really appreciate you helping me out, i was just all distracted by work and that contest.

i'll send you an email tonight to figure out how I can get some files over to you :)
 
being famous in japan is like kissing ur sister
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?