Thursday, September 28, 2006

 

Apologies

I would like to apologize to everyone on this blog who does not care about fantasy football or the phillies. However if u dont care about the phillies then i prolly dont like u, sorry i am loyal to my sports teams. Anyways i really wanted to post to see if anyone had more finite plans for homecoming yet. I am trying very hard to get there and if i do would like to see everyone who is there. I already know that sat. morning i will actually be at Bucknell because Meghan has a Rugby game but fri, sat afternoon, and most likely sun ( to watch my brother sing) i will be around. Also on a side note my biochem prof was friendly with stephen colbert in college, thought that was pretty cool. Love you guys, later

Comments:
Stephen Colbert is the man. i dunno where i would be today if i didn't have the ability to watch his show on the internet. God Bless force fed technological globalization.
 
All are welcome at our apartment again this year for whoever needs a place, just let me know.

In regards to Craig's other post....ridiculous. I can't wait until you are a grumpy old man, you are going to have the best stories for your grandchildren
 
I'm pretty sure everyone here loves phillies and fantasy football. Except maybe Laura, Steph, and Laurie. And Dennis. Man, I keep forgetting about him.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?