Thursday, August 24, 2006

 

This post is not about Jake

But I did want to put his name in the subject, as he was kind enough to do so for me. I will be posting more tomorrow (I hope), including comments to old posts I missed. I'm sorry I have been AWOL recently...had some research stuff to do before school starts, and then my house lost the internet for a while since my brother plays "too much counterstrike" (Mom: 2006).

I will, as requested long ago, post about my life since I was unable to get to the beach, which I regret very much because this has been a stressful summer, and I could use the relaxation.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAKE!

Comments:
Thanks Mark. You going to be at Homecoming this year? I hear they're setting up a haunted house for kids in the Young center.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?