Tuesday, August 01, 2006

 

Terrible news, nobody...

(Chris, my cell is having problems, but I got the jist of your voicemail from last weekend, and I did get your email)

So...I won't be able to make it to the beach this weekend. I tried this past week to work out a way to make it, but it hasn't worked out. I'm sorry I won't be able to play minigames and get sunburned with the rest of you. If you have a moment to acknowledge Steph and Craig's absence, you can throw me in there too.

I was intending to give you the baseball money there, so I'll be mailing it to you Chris.
Have fun all.

Comments:
Ah, well, that sucks. I, speaking for everyone, of course, will miss your presense, Markus.

So that leaves

Chris + wonderful girl who's name has escaped me...I want to say Katie
Jake
Matt (you bringing a girl along?)
Erik and Kate
Laura

Geographically disadvantaged:
Craig
Steph
Mark

Workaholically disadvantaged:
Laurie

Parentally disadvantaged:
Rudd and Andrea
 
presense? i am an idiot.

presence
 
sweet, i'll be the only one bachelor'in it up.

time to perfect my whip cracking noise, cause that never gets old
 
You mean Jake and I could've been co-bachelors? With all the "just friends" spooning we want?

Now I'm in tears.
 
we'll always be co-bachelors in my mind, mark
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?