Tuesday, August 22, 2006

 

The Madden Meltdown -or- How I Learned To Stop Worrying and Love Mark Fleming

In the interest of giving this blog a shot in the arm, allow me to bore you with my current dilemma. I got Madden fever, baby, and the only cure is more Madden. Problem is, I don't want to spend the money to buy a copy. My roommate, the early-adopter that he is, picked up an xbox 360 a week or two ago. I haven't played the system much, but the siren song of hail mary has been singing to me ever since.

But my thriftiness has killed the idea of buying a game, at 60 bucks, no less, for a system I don't own. Add on the fact that I barely played madden 06 because that cone of vision thing sucked it hard and pissed me off.

I barely game these days, so when the urge hits, it hits hard. I was googling madden a few days ago and i found a youtube video that shows the game on the nintendo ds, and I think it looks pretty cool. Plus it's only 30 bucks.

Damn football game does this to me every year.

Comments:
is it just on the 360 or is it on regular xbox as well, or are they interchangeable?
 
both, and they're seperate. otherwise it would be easier.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?