Friday, July 14, 2006

 

Spoiler Alert

Hey guys, I feel like I havent really talked to anyone at all recently and I feel like you have been all craving an update in the life that is Matthew K. Strulson. First off I would like to let it known that I am defending my Masters Thesis Monday, July 24th at 11 am, so most of my days have been used to prepare for it. I dont know how you english and communications majors did it college cause writing sux a crazy straw. I am officially moving out of Lewisburg on July 28th, and I am heading to St. Louis on August 12th. Which reminds me, my family is going to have some bbq thing or something like that Friday August 11th (not sure what time) but you are all invited to come on up or down depending on where you are coming from. And if you do come (HAHAHA!!!) bring a swim suit because our pool should be all redone by then. I also have a new email address out in ST.louis, but I cant remember it right now so that will have to wait ( Got to keep the audience wanting). If there anyother inquiries regarding my life feel free to ask, and if I feel they are good enough I may reply. Peace out BIATCHES!!!.

Comments:
For the first entry in ASK STRULSON:

I've heard that acids and bases don't mix, but what happens if I play the bass guitar while eating a lemon?
 
Funny you should ask that, you see the lemon is well known for causing a "sucky" face on people who taste its sweet yet sour nectar, the bass guitar on the other is well known for being an instument to rock out with. A test case for the mixing of lemons and Rock is Steven Tyler, if you notice he as abnormally high cheek bones which is caused by a strict diet of 5 lemons a day, also notice his voice changed soon after he started his lemon diet. Have you ever seen Steven Tyler pick up a bass guitar?, No of course you have not, because if he did the explosion of his lemony blood and the bass of the bass guitar would cause a massive explosion and there would be no more Steven Tyler.
 
And we all no No Steven Tyler = 1 less guy I think about while lying in bed.
 
i will sleep much easier tonight!

/can't believe others haven't taken the opportunity to probe your mind
 
Not at all, and I hate you for reminding me of that. Now I am going to have to sniff some ether to help me forget your evil comment.
 
i'm late.. but i gots a good one. Strulson, as someone who has been known to catch your tablescraps of what can't be called women anymore (not after the hammer has gotten to them) I want to know? Did i miss any, if i did you can send them over, just not the crazy ones, because there have been a few of those.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?