Saturday, July 08, 2006

 

An "Olde" Favorite


Comments:
i think i lost that because this isn't the original powerpoint version. I never figured out how to transfer the powerpoints to video. i recreated this one for my video portfolio when I graduated and totally forgot about the head chase part.

mark said he still has a bunch of the original power points -- if so, I'd be glad to take the files and figure out how to make videos of them now that I have more capability.
 
God, I remember this. I loved it. I would say I still do, except our computer is so slow here that it's taken me 12 minutes of real time to get through 52 seconds of the slide show.
At first, the suspense was GREAT. Then it was a tad bit annoying. Then it became unbearable. I am sitting here, perhaps never knowing whether the mysterious hat thief is apprehended!!!
Or maybe... they will come up right behind me. Anyway, I love it Jake. Keep the olde-timey favorites coming.
 
I made a video here at work, and best of all it will be on the internet soon. I'll make sure to include a link
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?