Wednesday, July 12, 2006

 

Erik's first post in many weeks

Hey all, here's the deal: We are almost ready to send out the thank you cards for our wedding (etiquette states we have 12 months). Problem is all you suckers moved and no longer live at home with the parents. Don't worry Chris I "lost" your address so you could be included too.

Anyways hit me up with you current address so I can get rid of these things. You to Craig although I'm not sure how many stamps I need for international mail or if it's even possible without characters... Let me know I'm an ugly American.

Also Kate and I will be at the beach Friday night hopefully not too late but I'm sure traffic is going to suck hardcore. We will be leaving sometime Monday. The one year anniversary is on Sunday, so we'll be sleeping late Sunday morning and going out to dinner at night, but during the day we should be available. This means all super fun things should be done on Saturday. Just kidding do whatever you want. Jake will you be bringing Guitar Hero?

Also Phillies game, I have a free weekend next weekend. Are there any home games then and can anyone even go. If not just give my ticket to someone.

Strulson I would be insulted if you didn't stop by. Just give me a call that week to remind me. Also do you need all day tickets? I can get em for about 21 bucks. Let me know

Also Jake I am thinking about buying a Mac (i was fooling around with Ivideo and Garage band and it was indeed pretty sweet) Any tips on where to get a good deal? Also Jake when are you going to hang out for a weekend. Or when are you going to take me around the city?

I think that's all of the randomness for now. Oh yeah one last thing Jake we want to buy some proofs of your photo's. They look great.

PS here's a riddle, no internet cheating. Go to this site listen to the song Chaiyya Chaiyya Chaiyya. What American movie is this song featured in?http://www.musicindiaonline.com/l/17/s/movie_name.586/

Comments:
when did that movie come out? I was going to guess "Guru." I tried to read the lyrics to that song but all that came up was some crazy, non-anglo jibberish. Aren't their any English teachers in India. I'll be there to dystroy their cultural heratige next.

Erik told me he is coming to Japan! If anybody wants to come at the same time just ask!
 
Hehe, he said come at the same time. Erik, when are you going?
 
Oh, and if you're interested in buying mac, check out the refurb section of their website. You can still purchase the warranty on most items, so there's little to no risk in buying a refurbished mac (most are just returns, anyway, nothing really wrong).

I recommend the Imac g5, last of power pcs -- you can't boot windows, but it's the last, best power pc mac and it's what i have. works like a dream, and if you spend 50 bucks outside of apple to upgrade the ram, it'll never slow down on you.

Let me know what you see and I can help out. Oh, and come on down anytime! you can actually park in maryland and write the metro down, if that's easier. we can catch a Nationals game or whatever you like. I'm free for some of August and the rest of the fall so far.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?