Tuesday, July 11, 2006

 

Crying Game

I had my hopes up that I would be able to come home the first weekend in August to pick up my car and bring it back here. I planned on showing up at Chris's house to find someone probably naked and another person probably doing seal dives across the floor, staying a night before I had to come back home.
BUT, alas, I cannot. Instead I'm coming home a week earlier for just one night, turning right back around and driving out here, hoping my car does not die on the way.
Come the following weekend, if I'm not stuck on the side of the road in Alabama, I will be here in Texas crying, wearing black for mourning, and kicking small dogs that wander through the neighborhood, "damn it, little poochie, I'm missing beach weekend!!!" I will shout.
I hope you all have fun. I know you will. Since I'm not able to stay at all this time around, I'll probably come home Thanksgiving weekend which means that NONE OF YOU are allowed to leave the country, or even the East Coast Region (Craig, I guess you will be forced to move back to Yardley). If you do, the Gods of Texas I bring with me (Davy Crockett and some other dead white guys) will hunt you down and skin you like a racoon!
I leave you with that lovely, friendly thought.
I so wish I could be there. Please go streaking in the ocean for me. Leave your clothes on a post and pretend it's me holding them for you, as I stay nicely clothed.

Comments:
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 
looks like i will be getting skinned like a raccoon. Steph i would be honored if you wore me like a hat. Plus i think we all know what the giant tail would be made out of.
 
No, too rough and abrasive. I'm thinking sealskin.
 
Sorry to hear Steph can't come. I am getting amped up for the extended weekend though.

What's the count, who all is coming and for what days and how long
 
I will be there, also for anyone who is interested I believe the week of July 24th me and my gf are going to go to Hershey Park for the half day thing (5pm-10pm), not sure exactly what day yet, but let me know if you're interested. And Erik and Kate whether you or interested or not I may stop by and say hi, so be prepared.
 
I have yet to confirm getting Friday off, so I'll be there either Thursday or Friday night through Monday morning. Laurie won't be able to make it, though -- she's working Musikfest back in Allentown. So you all get lean, mean bachelor Jake.
 
I'm trying to get there. I have to figure out transportation, and making sure I don't need to go back to Massachusetts at that time (as some of you know, I'm moving into a house, and that's been extremely problematic).

In any case, I'm upset I won't see Steph or Laurie. They're cool. Bachelor Jake steals my comic books.
 
bachelor jake steals my heart!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?