Wednesday, June 28, 2006

 

it's been too long

Man I take one 4 day trip to North Carolina and it seems like I missed an entire week. I mean I come home to try and see how the phillies did while I was gone (horribly of course) and all I get is talk about Brett Myers. Anyways I was going through some of the posts I missed and though my comments would be missed if I said things on them actually so I created this post. First off I own the Pokemon Minigames, and I will bring them, I also believe I have some controllers as well so we should be fine. I was wondering what time people were planning on getting to the beach and what not, so let me know. OK I dont feel like commenting anymore, so I will just end with a hello to Mark's sister, hi.

Comments:
sweet sweet pokemon minigames
 
oh, and i'm gonna try and take off Aug 4-7 and make it a 4 day weekend. still not sure on that, tho -- i start my new position in a few days and i don't wanna jinx anything. what time are you going to be at the house, chris?
 
You may already know this... but i am a very jealous person. This whole beach trip makes me jealous. It sounds like fun, and living in the land of Pokemon i now feel that, through osmosis, i have obtained enough poke-power to become mini-game champion (then ofcourse retire). I miss you guys, have a good time and let me hear about it and see it through your pictures.

Strulzie: thanks for your emails, they bring me home for a little while when i read them.

Chris: Lets get crackin on that Jesus/IM book, i am sure it would sell, and it might get you on Opra, just don't lie.

Jake: I try to post comments on your website but i can't the fancy dancing letters don't show on this computer (only for your site) Sorry.

Mark: tell your brother to swing away.

Pour one out for me at the beach! i miss you
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?