Saturday, June 17, 2006

 

I am so Excited ( and its obvious to everyone)

I am pretty sure thats how the song goes. Why am I excited? Well mention of the beach trip just a few posts ago really got me geared up. I was thinking and besides Richman I havent really seen any of you guys in a while, and well that sux. So I just hope everyone is prepared to get a great big Man Hug when I see you. Sorry for the sappy post but you know what I am man enough to be in touch with my emotions, although sometimes I wish my emotions would touch back. I will talk to you all later, and remember "viva la apimpment 255"

Comments:
Memories of last year to further excite Strulson...

"And remember kids...don't play with your mashed potatoes!"
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?