Thursday, June 08, 2006

 

A Dire Situation

I'm in trouble. I just found out that if I don't post here I'll have no future. Already my older brother and system have been erased from my old Disney World picture. And as I sit here typing I have been forced to hunt and peck for keys because my left hand has vanished.

I think the only solution will be to take my computer and put it on the train tracks here in Etown. Then it's just a matter of killing the conductor (or kicking him off the train) and then pushing the computer at such a high speed as to send it back to the future where it will land on Craig's head. Thus stopping him from posting on the blog, and instead he will go out on a h... sdkfhlh sd MY OTHER HAND!!!! I am now typing with my nose. My lint hands have been erased

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?