Thursday, May 04, 2006

 

No New Updates? Jake Smash!

So here's what's happening --

I bought two new cds -- the new Pearl Jam album and the new Tool album because they were both on sale at Target. Haven't listened to the new PJ yet, so can't say much, but the new Tool is fun. It's kinda more of the same, but the same sounds good, if you know what I mean. Plus the cd cover comes with this wacked out plastic eyeglasses design that I totally don't understand.

In addition, I picked up Starcraft a few weeks ago because I was nostalgic for the old computer game days of yore. Inside was a 10 day trial for World of Warcraft. I can see how this game could be addicting...

Some guys at work are installing part of the wall right outside my cube, so I'm having a bit of trouble concentrating. Thus, I will cut this short and go eat a sammich.

Comments:
Okay so I figured out the Tool packaging -- the album art is all 3d images, so if you hold up the glasses to your face and flip through the book, you see the album art in 3d. it's actually cooler than it sounds.
 
World of Warcraft IS addicting.

Although I can't really say the endgame stuff is that great, since you have to be one of the elite players to go to it. My good friend from home is part of the guild that runs our server, and he's always doing endgame stuff, but I'm not allowed to go with them until I pass several weeks worth of tryouts (and would have to be one for at least 4 hours almost every night of the week).

So I loved leveling, but don't have the time to commit to the big stuff.
 
That's kind of what I'm thinking -- maybe play casually over the summer to level, then relax when i get to the end. Maybe you and I can get in on some sessions once I get into it, markus.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?