Friday, May 05, 2006

 

Birthday Wishes

Happy birthday wishes to both my brother Jesse and to and my red-headed step-brother Mark. Now go ahead and kiss, you crazy couple.

In their honor, I nominate a round of Jesse and Mark 173. Something along the lines of:

173 Jesse Landis' walk into a bar, but are turned out by the bouncer for inability to grow facial hair. (Hits close to home).

173 Mark Fleming's walk into a bar and hit on every girl there. Oh, and it's a Tuesday. And bears shit in the woods. And the pope's Catholic.

Also, to further embarrass Mark:


Comments:
Man, I used to look good...what happened!?

I guess I'll have to stop directing the Umass girls I meet to this blog.

(PS Jake is still cool, even after posting that. And Chris posted on my wall. Everyone else is conspicuously absent. For shame)

(PPS Happy B, Jesse)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?