Friday, April 07, 2006

 

Where'd the Love go?

I find it hard to believe that both Chris and Jake have become too cool to write on this blog anymore, or that I have become uncool enough to have 3 of the last 4 posts on here. I know you guys are all saddened by the fact that I will be leaving PA, but I mean there was no 173 this week, no stupid pictures or links that I ignore. Come on guys where's the fire?! I know Mark is dying to leave a post thats length is only exceeded by its nerdiness, but he's too scared. Well Mark dont be scared, the internet is vast but I feel that here in the virtual apimpment the internet seems warm, cozy, and has a unique smell. I expected at least one Phillies suck post (hell I came close to it a couple times and I havent even had them on tv here). Well I am gonna go back to lab, but when I return I want to see some effort here guys. Just remember what the great Bambino used to say "I hate Vegetables"......I think thats something that speaks to us all. PEACE, Love to my Homeboys in da 2-5-5, word!!

Comments:
I was going to post about the Phils the past few days, but I was afraid of jinxing Jroll.

Looks like that won't be a problem, so I'm posting later today biatches.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?