Saturday, April 08, 2006

 

a few comments

First of all, Strulson congrats on firming up your plans. I got all misty-eyed too, when I read of your migration across the country, but then I realized that I did the same thing, so I can't really say much. Except I'm sure people will miss you the way I miss all of you here in Texas. Hey actually, you've moved closer ... it's all part of my evil plan to lure each one of my friends farther and farther west. Muhahaha.
Anway, I feel a roadtrip to St. Louis coming (and we can come to Texas after and you all can visit me!).
Also, Laurie, I love Ray Bradbury and love All Summer in a Day and got to teach it to middle schoolers once while I was subbing. I'm so giddy now that I know you share my love!
As for me, I am in the process of applying for teaching jobs here in San Antonio. So I will be a here a while longer. I'm not sure how long. I think the plan is now that I want to teach a while and then in a couple of years go to grad school god knows where.
Soo, for now I am still here in Texas (pronounced "tay-hoss" for those of us here in S.A.)
I plan to come home in the beginning of August, pick up my car and move all my stuff down here (this is kind of scary actually writing that). So I hope to see all of you before I embark on my cross-country tour and hopefully struls won't be gone yet either.

Comments:
I moved west too. right now i am in vancouver... thats right canada. and soon i will be going further west
 
dude man you can come live with me in St.Louis
 
that's a hell of an idea...
 
degrees are for suckers
 
although I guess I dont stand much of a chance against Joy
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?