Monday, April 24, 2006

 

Blogger Craps Itself

Other than effectively neutering 173 today, the Blogger crap-out should be over after tonight. I managed to push the missing posts to the frontpage, for what it's worth.

To recap the weekend -- we totally got rained out on Saturday so we all went to Chris' beachhouse instead. It was such an awesome time that I left my cell phone there to make sure I could visit again later. (Actually, that's not really true. I left my phone because I'm an idiot who didn't check his pockets on the way out.)

Regarding google searches, I don't think there's an effective strategy available short of personable responsibility. Sucky but true. As Elliot Spitzer said, don't email when you can phone, don't phone when you can talk in person, and don't talk when you can nod.

But I don't follow that rule, so whatever. All google searches for my name generally end up leading to the road in lancaster or some dude who makes miniature gaming things.

Comments:
Have we talked about anything incriminating?

>>Regarding google searches, I don't think there's an effective strategy available short of personable responsibility.

I like that...Personable responsibility.

"Excuse me, Mr Richman? Hi, yes! It's Mr Fleming, how are you? How's that little rugrat!? Excellent! Oh, why am I posting? Well, I just wanted to say, and really it's a little thing...trivial really, but I wanted to ask if you could be a bit more responcible? That'd be fantastic! Tata!"

MR RICHMAN: Boy, I really liked him. He was so personable!
 
I used to get jokes. Not today.
pjgzspg
 
Just remember there is no such thing as bad press. I mean if we were really worried about it I am sure Laurie wouldnt have posed for that one website ( www.barelylegallynotamidget.com) and Laura would lose weight.
 
barelylegalnotamidget.com is second only to tiny tits magazine in scope and quality.
 
I only read TT for the articles
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?