Friday, March 31, 2006

 

Wha Happened?

I leave the blog world for just a few weeks and return to find the world completely changed, turned upside down. Laurie is a year older (Happy Birthday!). Craig is returning to his father land (yes he's asian-american, people. if you don't see it, you're just ignorant.) Strulson is dealing with drunk puke that is not his own. Jake cannot pop his own back-pimples. Erik's face is wide enough to actually be seen on a headboard. Mark is apologizing for a list of sins I have no interest in and Chris is seeing a woman taller than him. Okay, maybe not EVERYTHING is as crazy as I thought.
LOVE YOU ALL AND MISS YOU!!! (I feel like I always write that, yet I'm not gonna stop!)

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?