Wednesday, March 22, 2006

 

To be young again

As some of you may have heard my gf, Meghan, turned 21 yesterday, and let me just say that I do not advise dating someone when they turn 21. First off on Monday night I had to go to the bar at midnight which is already an hour after my bedtime, not only that but the entire Bucknell Men's Basketball team was at the bar. Let me just say I have never felt so small since that one time Jake, Chris, Mark and I had a "sword" fight. This however was nothing compared to what I endured last night. Thats right after countless beers and 8 shots it was time for Meghan to start a nice 2 hour long puking session, mmmmmm. Now this may not have been so bad but she was also yelling at me for trying to help her (kids these days). It was not all bad though, the first thing she said to me when I went to help her in to the bathroom was " I am sorry your bracket isnt very good", and she would randomly just say chemistry stuff (that was kinda a turn on, however the puke was a turn off). I know most of us did not experience anything like this on our 21st birthday and I would just like to express that I am glad, because it looked downright painful. Anyways Just wanted to say whats up, and ask if anyone had thought about trying to get together again sometime cause I miss u guys. Wow I am getting all emotional, so I am gonna go change my tampon (yes my vag is sealed up) Later yo!

Comments:
I love this story, mostly because I can relate to it. Last time Laurie and I were together, I got her drunk and made her talk about how good my bracket is until I Villanova'd.

I'm totally up for a get together -- let's get Phils tickets for a Saturday or Sunday game in April -- dollar dogs on the 9th? I don't know what your guys school schedules are like, so let me know.
 
Cool -- if anyone else is down, let us know, then we can figure out tickets by next week so we def. get them.
 
very strong possiblity I would be down with that.

BTW I'll respond here so Chris doesn't see it coming...just like his new woman 3 seconds in...I meant 3 inches in......diameter

And that was my stream of consicous bust on Chris's sex life...stream of

ah forget it.

I too miss you guys, so much so that I picked Bucknell to go to the final four just for Strulson, which they didn't so I now hate Strulson. Jake and Chris if it is just you two going to the game I would like to come.

Going to post something soon.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?