Friday, March 24, 2006

 

That was a dark cave

I made it out. I thought i told you guys to come in after me if i didn't post on this thing within the next three days. Well thanks for nothing. I had to use my ice jem to freeze the goblin king. Then i stole his magic lasso, roped the guardian bear and rode it back out of the cave. Now i am back to my computer and i can write to you guys again. Phew. I leave for Japan in 2 weeks! If anybody wants to get togeather i'm not doing anythin betwern April first till the 8th (when i am leaving). Untill then i will be playing this new awesome game called Settlers of Cattan, and staring at a picture of mark shaving (that sounds really gross... and it is). Well it is off to my horribly boring job... I wish i was a Goblin Slave again. That job had slave girls... hehe. Slave girls are easy, isn't that right strulson.

Comments:
CRAAIIIGG

Have you really been playing settlers or are you just pulling my chain?
 
oooh aaah oooo aaah that the sound of a man working on the chain yeah-e-yeah
 
Craig! Sorry I missed your IM over the weekend -- I always forgot to put away messages up. I don't know if I can get back to PA before the 8th, but you gotta let me know how the trip is goin by email or the blog. Are you taking a camera along?
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?