Friday, March 24, 2006

 

Phillies Game

So Chris left me a message last night that he can't make it on 4/9, so I'm going to toss some dates out and we'll go from there. If we're getting (relatively) cheap seats, I don't mind putting them all on my credit card and you guys can give me money at the game.

4/8 -- versus LA, 3:05 pm
4/22 -- versus FLA, 7:05 pm (my favorite)
4/23 -- versus FLA, 1:35 pm

Hoping that April works for you guys -- Ebz, if you're up for it, maybe I can meet you in Etown and ride from there.

Give me a call or leave a comment -- I'll buy tickets as soon as I get word on a date.

Comments:
I was kinda hoping to hang out beyond just the game, so if another weekend is less busy, maybe we could do that.
 
I am not gonna lie to you guys April is kinda a tough month for me, but I think the later the better for me, so I will put my vote in for the 22 or 23 but I am not totally sure I can make it.
 
My only april weekend that I have free is the 22 and 23. I would definately be interested in seeing the phils for cheap tickets but more importantly hanging out.

Jake we should definately drive together, and if no one else wants to hang out you can chill at my place till the game.
 
That works, thanks Erik. Chris, you down with either 22 or 23?

Struls, do you know when you'll be able to determine if you can go? Don't want to count you out of the ticket purchase, but I kinda gotta know ahead of time.
 
I was just informed that I have the kappa alpha theta formals to attend that weekend, sorry guys.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?