Friday, March 24, 2006

 

The New Cool Thing

Alright people, rememeber the old days of Risk and Middle Earth Risk. Well guess what I have a new board game that is 10 times better than Risk and 9 times better and 100 times less nerdy than Middle Earth Risk.

Game is called the Settlers of Catan. It is hard to describe but incredibly fun and addictive. You can download a free trial off of MSN to get an idea of how it works. I have a free version and a server that I can hook everyone up with so we could play each other and keep in contact.

Read the reviews on it. I have yet to meet someone that has played a game or two and doesn't want to play again.

Once you've given it a shot hit me up on IM and I'll set you up with instructions for getting the free game.


PS Chris why haven't you posted this girl's picture, specifically on your bed with my picture above the headboard. If you don't have a picture yet, I will send you one based on my opinion of her. It will either be me looking downwardly approvingly or me making fun of you to kill the mood (i.e. a picture of me making a shaving motion to mock your hairyness.)

Comments:
I can't get it cause I have a mac...poor jake.

(cue snoopy music)
 
http://zone.msn.com/en/root/deluxe.htm?code=110382390&Refid=99000624

also you can get another version, which is cheaper but don't buy either version at www.download.com just do a search for it.

Jake (or should I call you Hans) MAC SUCKS. But the free game is linux based kind of so you may not be left completly out of the cold
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?