Wednesday, March 08, 2006

 

Guess who's back in the mutherf'ng house

Well, well, well I am back from the great abyss I like to call Florida. I would like you all to know that cruises are good times, but Jake I wouldnt bring someone like Laurie cause the only way to get yuor money's worth is to eat like 8-12 hours a day, Suffice it to say I got my money's worth. I was suppossed to be back monday night, but di not arrive back in Lewisburg until teusday evening. Why do you ask?.....well let me recall my tale........: It started by my gf and I wanting to get back to Lewisburg ASAP because we both had lots to do( wink, wink) so while we were scheduled for a flight at 3pm we were able to get on a flight at 1:45 pm. SO we board the plane at 1:30 and settled in for a nice pleasant flight. As we are sitting there the captain announces that we are going to be delayed because Air Force 2 was getting ready to take off and we had to let them go first and get time to clear. This sounded reasonable so we continued our sitting. After a bit we realize we had been sitting quite a bit and at this point the captain comes back on and says now a red light popped up during a maintenance check and that it would be an additional 10 -15 min. So at 4pm the captain announces that there is still a red light. At 4:30 pm he explains that there seems to be a malfunctioned part that needs to be fixed, however this part is not at this airport and needs to be flown in from Charlotte, but after that the plane should be good to go so departure is now at 7pm (good thing we got that earlier flight right).......well the part gets there at 7 and so at 8 they finally start boarding people on the plane. However they only board about half the flight then realize they havent checked to see if the new part works so they need to fire up the engines first. Well Big suprise the part was not the problem. SO they had to unboard the plane (luckily me and my fam never got on) Finally at 9:30 pm they say they give us a hotel room and book us on a flight at 10 the next morning. SO we spent about 11 hours in an airport on monday. (not a good way to end the vacation). well I am all typed out and I am not even sure this made sense because I stopped reading it halfway through, so if you're still here God Bless. I love you all.......if you have any other questions about my vacation feel free to call, email, comment, or use telepathy. Bye!!!!

Comments:
Dude, I eat 8-12 hours a day when not on vacation. What would I do on a cruise? I'd have to turn to eating passengers.

(mmm, wrapped in lifesavers)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?