Wednesday, February 15, 2006

 

Valentines Day

I just wanted to ask how everyones Valentine's Day was, so um How was it? This was the first Valentine's Day I actually had a steady girlfriend for and despite the fact that shit costs money, I must admit it was a nice time. We started with appetizers and wine at my place, and then went out to dinner, followed by a romantic viewing of Drawn Together. When I asked my mom about her Valentine's Day she told me it was the best sex she had in awhile. Wait, that was gross, and not true, my bad, but anyways, apparently while she went to go get a card for my father yesterday she noticed a man frantically seeking a card, and upon closer inspection, realized this man was actually my dad, her husband, so they had a good laugh about that. (Thats right most fucking commas ever). Well I have to go because apparently my cousin is here interviewing so I am gonna go find him, as a side note he got accepted to Etown, so there could be even more Strulson related blood at that school, along with all my ilegitemate children. Well Peace out, Etown down!

Comments:
I wrote a post about Vday at http://www.jakelandis.com, so I'm going to be all pretentious and make you go over there to read it.
 
I thought the best sex strulson's mom had was with Chris.

(that was both an insult and a compliment, Christopher, so please don't hit me too hard when you see me htis weekend).

Can't wait to see you all!!!
 
I didn't give out Valentine's this year. I gave out the ever more popular "364 more days until we next worry about Valentine's day" roses to the girls in Sketch 22 tonight, however.

And some guy proposed to his girl while she was working in the cafeteria. How un-romantic.
 
Hey! My dad proposed to my mom in a cafeteria, jerk! She said yes and then they split a ketchup packet. 9 months later I was born.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?