Tuesday, February 14, 2006

 

This weekend

Hi! This is Kate. This is my first blog post and I'm a little nervous. I mean, I don't even have a facebook thing and here I am "posting" my thoughts in this place where anyone can see them! I mean, I don't know if I should first ruminate about the status of my life as compared to a Gilmore Girls episode or to contrast my day of productivity against a day in the life of John Henry. Really, I will just ask - how many people are staying with us this weekend? If you are you should bring your own pillow unless you want a rolled-up sweatshirt. You may also want to bring a small blanket, although we will be able to provide covering for some. Also, we will have an assortment of breakfast type food, but please let me know if there is something else I should stock up on or if anyone became a vegitarian. In other news, I have recently held a monkey. The end.

Comments:
Sweet! I hadn't completely figured out when I'm getting in, but I'll give you guys a call and come visit. I don't wanna share a couch with Richman, though -- he kicks and his beard is all scratchy.
 
Muttonchop nads? Funniest typo ever.
 
Hey Kate, you can hold my Monkey anyday
 
dude if ur balls were in the shape of a muttonchop that would rule, they'd be like tusks between ur legs, and then people would hunt you so they could mount ur balls on their walls.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?