Thursday, February 09, 2006

 

It's been a while

So I got a message today from Chris giving me a hard time for not contributing to this here blog. So I'm going to post a little something and since everyone else has told their first kiss story, here's mine. I was a freshman in high school and I had gone on a summer mission project with my church. Shortly there after I started dating this guy Matt. Now both of us came from very religious families and our parents watched our every move. So we were never alone and dated for nearly a year before we actually kissed. Our first kiss came at a church lock in where oddly enough they had us watching Dead Alive. Yeah I know, real appropriate for a church lock in! Anyways we were both in our sleeping bags lying next to each other watching the movie when he just leaned over and kissed me. The other kids around us saw it and started to make teasing us, the adults came over and made us sleep on separate floors of the house that night. In the morning we had to meet with the pastor. I was so embarrassed and got into so much trouble at home that I don't even remember the kiss. Unfortunately for me Matt is very successful. He works for Johns Hopkins as a bioengineer, making lots of money and he isn't fat. Although in high school he was a huge nerd who played the tuba in the marching band.

Comments:
way to snag him at the zenith of his popularity. I didn't want this to be sarcastic but I didn't know an antonym for the word zenith
 
magnavox?
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?