Tuesday, February 28, 2006

 

Great Idea!

So, I'm sitting here desperately trying to come up with a clever "173" response to ANY of the topics offered yesterday when it hits me ... what if there are others out there, all over the world, at this moment trying to think of the exact same thing? Uncreative, unsure, but really really need to impress old friends (or a new fling) with a "173" joke?
I am sure there are and that's why you all should seriously consider a web service called "173 generator." You know those sites where they translate a passage into french or convert dollars into old native american fur trading currency? Well, this would be similar only the product they are buying is HUMOR!!! They type in the 173 whatever and you all generate the possibilities to choose from.
That way first dates, 25th high school reunions, state of the union dinners ... anything will no longer be awkward, but instead funny and lighthearted. It's like termpaper.com, but much much more important.
Because, after all, I just know there are thousands of other people out there whose number one stress on a tuesday afternoon is coming up with a clever 173 joke .... I mean, right?
And please, when you make your millions and go appear on Larry King (or more importanly, the Diane Rehm show), don't forget the little man. Or me.
I loved seeing you all (well those of you I got to see) when I was home. Keep the blogging going and see you in another 6 months or so!!!!!

Comments:
I disagree. Far stupider internet fads have caught on. What is 173 if not a completely adaptable chuck norris like formula for joke making?

www.walkedintoabar.com

it doesn't exist...yet.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?