Wednesday, February 01, 2006

 

Emptiness

I just want you all to know that now that Chris' blast from the past pics are done I have a huge gap in my life. For a 2 week span I would awaken in a sweat and just try to conjure up what possible picture could be the next that was posted. Some of these images were scary ( For example the time I pictured underneath the couch cushions) and some were down right sexy ( anything with Fleming and or a pinata). Now the only time I awaken in the middle of the night is because my girlfriend is coughing on me (which at times is strangely arousing, I dunno, you explain it). To try and fill this void I have tried out a few new hobbies as well. I tried growing a chia pet, but that just reminded me of the times I stroked Chris' chest hair (For visual see the last pic posted). Then I tried dying Easter Eggs, but alas its not Easter yet. So I decided to type out my feelings and I hope you all respect them, I am trying to open up here. I have poem I have written about my feelings: Roses are red, I am blue, without pictures in my life, I take a lot more poo............ok that was a stretch, but seriously I go to the bathroom like 27 times a day. Hopefully this last comment has left you all with a nice image that will keep you up at night! I LOVE You ALL!

Comments:
I sobbed openly while reading this. And then I got sober.

So, on the 18th -- when are you guys arriving? I have a bunch of junk happening that morning so I want to figure out what I have to blow off.
 
I am there the 17th, and Chris we can stay with my Brother if we need to....what time are we thinking, I have a presentation to give that day but it should be done with at 3 or so......so r we planning Happy Hour or no is what I am trying to ask.
 
I won't be able to make it until later Saturday, so no mini tacos for Jake.
 
I do believe the One Acts are that weekend...if I can rent a car I'll probably be down sometime that weekend.

I'll look around for more pictures to post, Strulson, if it'll put a smile on your face!
 
Wow, I can't believe I didn't make that joke first.

Time to go commit seppuku with a frisbee.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?