Friday, February 17, 2006

 

Arrested Development

Turn in your nerd badges boys. Here we are nearly a week from the sensational finale episodes and nary a comment as to all of the great moments, the brilliant writing, and the hundreds of tie ins. I literally spent all morning tracing the plot threads. Here's what gets me how many of the endings had they had planned since day one and how many were just brilliantly concieved at the last moment.

I know they laid the ground work for Annyong's revenge about 10 episodes ago.

Or how about George Sr. giving the business to Lucille in the first episode to escape, since she was running the show all along.

Favorite line of the moment. Honor Marathon

Comments:
I watched it, but I kind of assumed not everyone else saw it. I won't spoil it, but I will call you all nellies.

I just got the second season on DVD and have been living it up watching ones I missed.
 
texas bikini team?.....I am intrigued, u should totally post some pics of that.
 
You didn't tell me about a Texas Bikini Team. WTF. Now I don't get to see you or bikinis this weekend.
 
I don't think we're talking about the show anymore, so you have as much a clue as anyone.

I'm gonna get to Etown around 8 or 8 tonight -- where's everyone gonna be?
 
Alright, since I can't make it in time for the one acts I'm thinking of heading to my parent's place first and then I'll give you a call.
 
Damn, I have the last episodes on tape, since was busy the night they aired.

Is it worth me trying to get copies made for you guys?
 
Look I saved the tape, it is in my apartment. All is well

Kate and I will be out til a little after 10 tonight, I'm so excited that everyone's coming back.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?