Wednesday, January 11, 2006

 

Wow...deader than Chris' sex life.

This blog is certainly stumbling into the new year -- where is everyone? I know you bums didn't get real jobs yet, so that can't be the reason.

I just started up a photo class on Tuesday nights -- the guy teaching it is old but funny. He likes to take nude female portraits, so I'm getting more than my money's worth during critique time. He keeps asking me if I'm available for a session, though...

Laurie and I went to a hibachi place last weekend and I managed to catch -1 pieces of shrimp in my mouth when the chef tossed food at us. It was a pathetic performance and Laurie made me sleep on the couch later that night so I could learn from my failures. Luckily there were cheetos in the couch cushions, so I didn't go hungry.

On a weirder note -- someone left 20 (out of a 24 pack) of Voltron temporary tattoos out in the main lounge, so I stole them. These things were made by Topps circa 1984, so I'm pretty sure actually applying a tatoo results in severe hemmoraghing and cardiac arrest. So my weekend's planned. I'll try to put some photos of them up so you can call enjoy their sheer ridiculousness.

Anyway, time to get back to work. Try not to be so indimidated by my awesome post that you are afraid to post again later.

Comments:
Aww, now I feel bad. Damn my bleeding heart!
 
That hibachi story reminds me of the time I went with Craig and his family to a hibachi place, however I had just had my wisdom teef out like 2 days prior and my mouth was still swollen so I too could not catch the shrimp, so i feel ur pain Jakey. Also while there Craig stood up and took the knives from the guy and tossed shrimp at people, Craig is such a pimp.
 
That is great...Craig is eight kinds of awesome. The best part of the night was when the hibachi guy threw a piece of shrimp at this 3 year old kid for him to catch, and the kid never even moved. It fell right on his lap and he just stared up at the chef like "What the fuck are you doing throwing shrimp at me?"
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?