Monday, January 09, 2006

 

Rumor...

Need a confirmation on a rumor and it has nothing to do with any of your itching rashes or which of you guys were seen making out with which other guy and a penguin at the same time....
It has to do, indeed, with yes that beloved 15 minutes known as ... adult swim.
Maybe we've already discussed this, or maybe no one even cares, but are they coming out with an AquaTeen movie?
The other weekend, I was tagging along to a comic book store (yes that's right; I was in several that day) with this cool nerd of a boyfriend I picked up at a Collector's Convention and saw in a magazine an article about a possible big screen debut by Meatwad and the gang. However, the other "articles" in this "publication" were questionable in terms of whether they were truth or, well, bull shit intended to make all us nerds roll on the floor.
So, again, maybe way-old news, or maybe no one else cares, but will I get to see an AquaTeen movie or not????
Please don't leave me hanging like the Moonanites out in outerspace!
Of course miss you all like New Jersey misses Mark Flemming and its dignity,
Steph

Comments:
Disclaimer: Of course the crack at New Jersey in the Closing of the last post was intended only at a poor attempt at humor and is no way representative of my feelings toward the residents, legislators, or temporary-aliens of the great state of Jersey Nuevo.
In other words, Chris, I'd never insult you based solely on your geographical location.
You give me so much more to base my insults on.


(Love ya too, buddy!)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?