Tuesday, January 24, 2006

 

Mark! I thought you were dead!

Leg0sis: mark! where the hell have you been?

Sorry all. I'd like to say I was doing something really cool, like fighting Nazis and tracking down the Ark of the Covenant. But in reality my neighbor's wireless connection I was "borrowing" went AWOL on me, and I just got back to my apartment yesterday and have been watching Indiana Jones quite a bit.

Sadly, this means I have very little to write about now. The apartment complex here is mostly students, and is still completely empty, since our semester doesn't start until Jan 31. I found some pictures to post, so I'll do that, starting with the infamous speeding ticket. If the current group gets one on their way to North Carolina (why does everything cool happen below the Mason-Dixon line), I'll start to think the group is cursed. Until then, I chalk it up to Craig trying to break 88mph to travel back in time. I'll write something far more interesting when the semester starts, or when I pick up Infinite Crisis #4!


Comments:
I totally read IC #4 already! It has more thrills than riding shotgun with Craig when he got the ticket.

I love that I'm too large to fit within the frame.
 
I love how in the last 7-8 years I will have been the only (funny enough to stay in the group) mad cow member to have not left the state. Curses. By the by they will not be driving to NC, but will be flying due to big bucks they are racking in. Apparently if half the members get with the freshies than they (the freshies) will spend more money on t-shirts.
Bah we only had a money becuase Flemming had the foresight to bag himself one foxie looking freshman. Chris was in a relationship and Jake would only usem and losem. Furthermore, the only member we had with the stereotypical ethnic heritage to handle our finances wisely, was forced from the group.
 
Senate, and Dave bankrupted future years. says they have ZERO left in the account
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?