Thursday, January 26, 2006

 

Just wanted to share something cool...

So a brief introduction I wrote for a big tv critics press conference out in California was read to introduce Eric Idle of Monty Python fame. Sure, I didn't get to actually go to California, or meet Mr. Idle, or really in any way get credit for the introduction, but still kind of cool.

But just to stay humble, I was at Dave and Busters last weekend and the waitress not only carded me, but also asked why I couldn't grow facial hair if I was really over 21.

Comments:
Ouch! My manhood!
 
I got carded going into an R rated movie a couple weeks ago. (Underworld: Evolution. Ridiculous movie.)

Maybe I'll wear a fake beard, so I can finally get to those NC-17 movies.
 
Hmmm if facial hair is such a turn on then there must be a reason why laurie never jumped Chris.

My speculation is that Chris's ample beard and chest beard was always well below Laurie's eye line so she never saw it
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?