Friday, December 30, 2005

 

The final countdown!

Man, lots of activity here the past few days. Good ol' holidays.

I was watching season 2 of Arrested Development which I got for Christmas (5/5 eggnogs, by the way), and I noticed a line there's no chance I'd have noticed before.

The episode "Amigos," where the family leaves Ann in Mexico, Buster sneaks into the trunk of the car, thinking he'll avoid service by going abroad. But he gets out when they drop Lupe off at her home, and he thinks he's in Mexico.

He notices one of the Latino children in Lupe's house, and says "I used to have a shirt just like that." Ron Howard says, "In fact, it was his shirt."

Then he notices one of those big hand chairs and says "I used to have one of these in my room. I wonder where it is." And Ron Howard says, "It was right there."

Then Buster says, "Who knew I could miss a hand so much?"

I mean, is that the most subtle foreshadowing ever!? I nearly died laughing. Though the TV fell into the tub at that exact moment, so that may have had something to do with it.

I hope that's not something everyone else caught on to a long time ago...



So New Years is at Yardley? Can someone fill me in with the details of time and place?

Meanwhile, isn't this "teh kewlest!!!1" thing you've seen? http://inspector.ytmnd.com/

If not, this is: http://spidermanjesus.ytmnd.com/

Comments:
Umm, Chris, ae you drinking already?

Mark, that is awesome. I had no idea they worked that far ahead! And I loved the links -- I look at ytmnd almost all the time.
 
New Years is on New Years EvE aka Saturday at the Strulson palace. Things get underway at like 8 maybe, not really sure but all are welcome at anytime.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?